Furnace Maintenance: The Key to Long-Lasting Performance
The best way to avoid furnace performance and efficiency issues is to schedule annual furnace maintenance with JSB Heating and Cooling Inc in Princeton. Our expert furnace maintenance technicians will take care of all your furnace needs. They’ll perform our Furnace Precision Tune-up. A properly maintained furnace will work to its maximum efficiency longer, providing continuous heat throughout the winter season.
At JSB Heating and Cooling Inc, we offer a number of furnace maintenance and tune-up plans. Some of the most important checks include:
Examine and clean gas burner section
- Our experts inspect the heating exchange surface for chips or signs of wear, which is critical to maintaining peak efficiency.
Verify correct airflow and blower operation
- This practice ensures air is properly circulating through your home to bring warmth for the most comfort.
Confirm calibration of gas valve
- We analyze your unit’s fuel operation to keep the right amount of pressure delivered to the furnace. A properly functioning gas valve is important for efficiency and safety.
Check all electrical components
- Several of your system’s electrical parts should be examined annually for damage, corrosion and safe operation. A problem with one of these parts is the last thing you need on a cold winter night!
Comfort System Inspection
- This HVAC service covers all checks and includes our exclusive Home Health Report Card so you can see any indoor air quality risks in your home.
We work hard to ensure that the good people of Princeton, Tulameen, Coalmont, Hedley, Penticton, Merritt, Manning Park, Keremeos, Osoyoos, and surrounding areas are comfortably warm. We're here for you 24 hours a day, 365 days per year. Call us at 250-295-2516 or 250-295-2616 today.